top of page
We will be glad to offer any advice here at Sea Villa to help you plan what to see and do in the area.
Here are some of the activities Beara has to offer.
- Drive the Ring of Beara and experience Ireland's beautiful coastline on the Wild Atlantic Way.
- Explore the local villages of Allihies, Ardgroom, Adigole, and Glengarriff along with the towns of Castletownbere,
Bantry and Kenmare.
Take a boat trip.
- Take Ireland's only cable car out to Dursey Island and enjoy bird watching and exploring the island.
- Take the ferry from Glengarriff pier to Garnish Island.
- See the tallest Ogham Stone in Europe
Cycle the Beara Way.
Enjoy a day on one of the many looped walks on the Beara Peninsula.
Enjoy scenic treks and trail rides at Lios Lara Riding Stables
- The nearby village of Adrigole offers Sailing and Kayaking with Seals at the West Cork Sailing and Powerboating Center.
- Enjoy a round of golf at Berehaven Golf Club.
- Visit the Copper Mine Museum in the nearby village of Allihies
bottom of page